Jan van Rijswijcklaan 191, 2020 Antwerp
How to get there?
If you come by car, you’ll find nearby parking on Vogelzanglaan.
But what do you do if you prefer to leave the car aside?
No problem, then just take the tram, bus or bike. And stop right in front of the entrance.
- By train (NMBS): take the train to the Antwerp Central Station. From the station, take tram number 2, tram 6 or bus 17. More info on www.belgianrail.be.
- By tram (De Lijn): Tram 2: Merksem – Hoboken (direction Hoboken) and Tram 6: Luchtbal – Olympiade (direction Olympiade). Both trams stop right in front of the entrance to Antwerp Expo. More info on www.delijn.be.
- By bus (De Lijn): Bus 17: Rijnkaai – Centraal Station – UZA (direction UZA) and bus 22: Groenplaats – Valaar – UZA (direction UZA). More info on www.delijn.be.
- From Brussels via the E19 motorway: take Exit 5a “Antwerpen-Centrum”. At the lights, turn left, direction Singel-Zuid. At the second lights, turn left into Jan van Rijswijcklaan. After 200 m you’ll see Antwerp Expo on your left.
- From Ghent via the E17 motorway: take Exit 5 “Wilrijk/Berchem” off the ring, then first right and first right again at the ESSO gas station. Turn right again at the end of the street and you’ll see Antwerp Expo at your right.
- From Breda, Hasselt or Turnhout: take the ring road in the direction of Brussels. Take Exit 5, marked “Wilrijk”. At the lights, you will see an arrow for Antwerp expo ahead of you. Drive past the Crowne Plaza Hotel on your left. Turn right at the end of the street and you’ll see Antwerp Expo to the right.
Taxi service Berchem station – Antwerp Expo
Will you come by train? Then we offer you a free taxi from Antwerp-Berchem station to the event. (Please note: only via Antwerp Tax)
PS: To minimise its carbon footprint, Antwerp Tax uses hybrid cars.
Carpooling – CovEvent
Share a car and meet travelers with similar interests on your way to Worksafe Flanders.